Dairy Free - Soy Chocolate Ice Cream
that Tastes Like a Fudgsicle
This chocolate ice cream was made using the following recipe.
Soy Chocolate Ice Cream
This is really delicious! All my kids enjoyed it, even though they don't normally eat soy ice cream. The fudgsicles I made with this recipe were a big hit as well. Maybe next time I'll just pour it all into popsicle molds instead of the ice cream maker. Then the kids won't fight over them.
- 2 pints Silk Soy Creamer(R)
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup dutch processed cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Hershey's(R) chocolate syrup
- 1 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract.
Mix all ingredients in a med. bowl until sugars and cocoa dissolve. Stir well, and pour into the ice cream maker. Freeze according to the directions for your machine. Usually takes 25 minutes.
Serve immediately if you like it soft. Or, if you like to scoop your ice cream, put it into containers and freeze for a couple of hours or until hardened.
~You can also make fudgsicles with this mix, by pouring some of it in popsicle molds and freezing them for several hours or overnight. (Don't put the churned ice cream in the popsicle molds. It won't work as well.)
Return to from soy chocolate ice cream to soy ice cream recipes page
Return to ice cream freaks home page
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.