Ice Cream Cone
Make these bath salts gifts with the following directions. Although they look good enough to eat,
Please remember, they are not edible.
To Make 1 Cone You Will Need:
2 Clear Wilton(R) 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
Beige colored bath salts (about 1 - 1 1/4cups)
1 Bath puff (for the scoop)
2 Small elastic bands (I used plastic hairbands for babies)
1 Ribbon for tying around elastic band
1. Fill one clear decorating bag 2/3 full. Leave a little air in the top, then close with an elastic band. Trim the top of the bag.
2. Push down on the tied end towards the salts to make an indentation.
3. Place the filled cone inside a second clear decorating bag. Line up the seams.
4. Put bath puff inside and tie closed with an elastic band.
5. Tie a ribbon around the elastic band.
To make this bath gift extra special...
You could attach a homemade coupon or certificate by punching a hole in the paper and tying it on with the ribbon.
It could say something like...
~This coupon is good for one massage~
~Relax in the tub while I prepare dinner~
~Relax in the tub while I wash the dishes~
You get the idea, right?
Gifts of service that come from the heart are always the best gifts. And, they are often the one's that are most memorable.
Click on a link below to view a PDF of some of my certificate tags or right click to download it and then print it. Each page has 10 business card size certificates that are identical.
Certificate For Massage/Certificate For Dinner and a Bath/Certificate For Relaxing Bath and Clean Dishes
More ice cream novelties to make:
Hot Cocoa Cones
Return from bath salts to ice cream freaks home page
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.